Subscribe English
look up any word, like yeet:
Refers to a sticky substance that is commonly used to fill or close seams or crevices.

A window or door caulking.

The carpenter used duckumpucky to fill in the cracks after installing the new window.
by ChuckWhitson December 28, 2008
1 1

Words related to Duckumpucky:

carpentry caulking fill silicone window