- drink if you lose a game of 3 darts a piece
- drink if you miss the board
- if you miss the board 3 times in a row, chug your beer.
- a dart landing on the black counts as a negative score of the number it lands outside of
- a dart landing outside the wire, but still landing on the black portion of the board counts as triple negative.
- when beers are almost finished, the loser must get the next round of beers, thus being shunned and humiliated.
Created by B. Tiberius Flynn & Dert Derty Mcgerty Cardace