Subscribe English
look up any word, like bae:
A drink consisting of Crown Royal and Royal Crown (RC) cola. Similar to a Jack and Coke.
"Excuse me, bartender."

"What will it be?"

"I'll have a Double Crown."

"Coming right up."
by cheighbutter December 27, 2009
6 3

Words related to Double Crown:

alcohol crown drink rc royal