Top Definition
A room or area in a dwelling or house that cannot be labeled with standard architectural nomenclature. It is referred to as "delaware" by default.
My house has 3 bedrooms and a Delaware room.

I am thinking of converting this Delaware room into a Florida room.
by John Foust August 29, 2006
8 Words related to Delaware room

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.