Top Definition
A slang term for the rear end of either gender, most commonly used by the High Class British in the 40's and 50's.
Baron 1: Right oh! Take a look at those Danny Wobbles on that maiden!

Baron 2: Well spotted Baron 1! I would gladly partake in intercourse with those Danny Wobbles!

Baron 1: Quite
by Titus Welliver May 21, 2013
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.