Top Definition
A measurement of the splash range a drop of rain creates as it lands.
Harry: Look at the splash of the rain.
Alexei: Its called Cubic Ortometer you idiot.
by Anzio24 May 30, 2012

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.