Top Definition
When ejaculate is left splattered against something for a long amount of time and goes into a crusty "cobweb" like state.
"I went round Chris' the other day and there were Cooper's Cobwebs all over his keyboard, he's a total redtoober."
by wogzbreakfast11 October 29, 2011

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.