look up any word, like cunt:
Don't you hate it when the lid of your coffee isn't on properly and drips end up all over your top mid sip? What's worse is when you don't realise that those sneaky drops of coffee have made its way onto your top.

Derived from the action of the "coffee spilling" is Coffspill.
eg. I had a coffspill today on my new white singlet. Annoying!
by Pinkelle. January 11, 2010

Words related to Coffspill

annoying coffee drips spill top