look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
A reaction of surprise so intense that you choke on your drink, spewing liquid out of various orifices (and usually upon your computer screen/keyboard).
"Bro! Don't talk in Fluttershy voice while I'm drinking!"

"Sorry for the coffee snort, man."
by Pen Dragon May 03, 2013