look up any word, like fleek:
A word used to replace the word "masterbate". And visa-versa. Used very frequesntly in certain areas in small groups but not widly known of.
I started clapping for a while after watching my favorite vid. Jimmy likes to masterbate when he approves a message.
by lordethal December 19, 2006