look up any word, like fleek:
The mastabatory art of someone using a handsaw gripping motion on you. Usually followed by bullfrogging on the gravy stroke.
"Hey dude, looks like you had a rough night the way you're walking"

"yeah sasha gave me a Chernobyl Handsaw last night"

"oh man, thats brutal"
by noogie_da_sheep February 21, 2011