look up any word, like blumpkin:
The place on a baby that facilitates the 'emission' of 'cheese' ie: solid curds resembling a web of mozzarella
"Man, what happened you??!! You like an extra out of "Ghostbusters"

"I just hit the baby's cheese button"
by Annie's Mum May 11, 2009

Words related to Cheese Button

baby chuck spew vomit yoghurt