look up any word, like triceratops:
A phrase, said in a British accent, to use to tell someone something hurt, whether its emotionally or physically.
Ouch Charlie! Ouuuuccchhh! Charlie! That really hurt! Charlie Bit Me! And it's still hurting...
by Jaredmannon December 27, 2007

Words related to Charlie! That Really Hurt!

charlie hurt ouch really that