Hindustani double entendre denoting:
1. "chakka ... (m.) a set of six; sixer (cricket); the sixth in a pack of cards; the six (at dice, etc.)." ('Allied Chambers Transliterated Hindi-Hindi-English Dictionary' Henk W. Wagenaar. ed S S Parikh. N Delhi: Allied Publishers, 1993, p 140)
2. a homosexual bottom, the recipient male partner during Punjabi Sex, a passive sodomite.
The first conventional meaning of the term is based on 'chakka' being a derivative of 'cheh', the Hindustani numeral 6.
Meanwhile, the second erotic meaning is based on the technique of naming body parts after the clock-face, with twelve o'clock denoting the face & six o'clock denoting the 'bottom' or buttocks: "six o'clock. One's rear quarter, as in 'Watch your 6 o'clock', cover your rear/look behind you' (Hawke): army & RAF (Phantom) coll. verging on j.: later C.20. Ex method of giving direction by the clock-face, eg. 'At 3 o'clock from the bushy-topped tree'. Cf. deep six. (P.B.)" - 'A Dictionary of Slang & Unconventional English' Eric Partridge. ed. Paul Beale. 8 ed. London: Routledge, 2002, p.1075.
1) Tapan: Tendulkar hit a chakka in yesterday's cricket match.
2) Punjaban: Every Punjabi Boy I know is a secret chakka!
3) Bengali Boy: That Hindustani Boy with his fair Amul Baby face & fat gaand (arse) must be a chakka! He must be shaving his whole body, putting on make-up like an Orat, & wearing tight shalwar kameez at home!
4) Tamilian: That damned Ali called Laxmi Narayan Tripathi from Bigg Boss Season 5 is just another typical North Indian chakka!
5) "Despite their derogatory associations, chakka & gandu are among the more popular terms for 'homosexual' in North Indian social contexts precisely because they are more grapic in their denotation of sexual acts than the Sanskritised, antiseptic use of samalingik in formal speech & writing." - 'The Politics of Cultural Practice: Thinking through Theatre in an Age of Globalization' Rustom Bharucha. London: Athlone, 2000, p 89.
6) "Like hijra & jankha, chah nambar - number six - & chakka - a sixer - are epithets in north India thrown at effeminate-seeming men, at jhankas, & at hijras; they are also used as general insults or joking terms between close male friends." - 'The Pleasures of Castration: The Postoperative Status of Hijras, Jankhas, & Academics' Lawrence Cohen. In: 'Sexual nature, sexual culture' ch 13. Paul R Abramson, Steven D Pinkerton. London: Univ Chicago Press, 276-304: 282.
a male gay person, a homosexual
used often as a degratory remark.
Saad tau asal mein chakka nikla.
1. Jack Fruit (in Malayalam)
2. Female genitals; cunt; (colloquial in middle Kerala; vulgar)
Slang for Cocaine
Rack us a line of Chakka!