Subscribe English
look up any word, like thot:
"Centrippin' balls" or just "Centrippin'" refers to the phenomena of the vertigo experienced after spinning or turning too much or too fast, making the blood in one's head undergo the force centripetal. Also known as "being dizzy".
Roger just got off the Starship 5000 at the amusement park and he is seriously centrippin' balls right now.
by farshad kerpal April 20, 2009
2 1

Words related to Centrippin' Balls:

centripping centripping balls dizzy trippin tripping vertigo