Top Definition
Another name for jet bridge, or movable jetway, used for boarding aircraft.

The name comes from the fact that they are used to move large herds of cattle from the boarding gate to the aircraft.
Did they call our row for boarding yet?

Yep, everybody down the cattle chute!
by Braniff747 September 27, 2012

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.