Top Definition
A filming device the size of your plam. Its used to capture footage off a console (xbox 360) and put it onto your pc. It's commonly used to make halo montages. It is connected from the computer USB 2.0 port and the video cable from the 360.. Price range varies between quality ($70-150)
Guy 1: How did you make that montage with good such quality?

Guy 2: I used my Dazzle capture card.

by NationalPro October 30, 2006

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.