look up any word, like fleek:
People who type part of a sentence, send the message, and then finish it in another message (applies to online chat rooms or messaging programs)
Tom: No homo
Jim: Yes
Jim: It's totally homo
Tom: No
Tom: You're just jealous
Tom: My purple orange isn't homo
Jim: Kakagawa, you have Caboose Syndrome.
by Skull Tooth April 13, 2010