Top Definition
The springy thing on the wall next to a door, more commonly referred to as a 'door stop'
There's a gaping hole in the wall because the boimshloink broke off.
by Rabzz88 July 30, 2008
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.