look up any word, like fleek:
Bloody Flowback(noun) is the term used for the substance that comes out a woman when you are having intercourse. When she is "on the rag" once the male has had his fill and finished unleashing his manly fluids inside her, the red/white cum/blood that comes back out is Bloody Flowback.
"Aww man I got Bloody Flowback all over my parents new sheets!"
by KakashiBankai May 24, 2009

Words related to Bloody Flowback

cum man juice period rag splooge