look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
A word similar to calling someone a Bellend, but identifying the fact that they have a flat or floppy one, and using it against them as a term of abuse.

The word was invented in a time of rage to replace Bellend more offensively.
"Fuck off ya Bellfrap!"
by Carterrr December 17, 2006

Words related to Bellfrap

bell bellend end frap