look up any word, like cunt:
Musical term referring to the sound produced by the escaping of air caused by repeated extraction and insertion of a well lubricated penis into and out of a male's rectum. See also: skin flute
"do any of you play any instruments?"
"Mork and I have been know to jam out together on the skin flute and baritone slide-whistle"
by nathan mork March 07, 2007