Many things go anti-clockwise, however to list them would make the world implode.
David: "To be fair.. she is left handed."
2. Rotating in the opposite direction.
3. To make time go backward
4. Counter, un-, or non. Whenever one wants to say something that is not one way but the other.
2. Bro, which way should I pass this? Clockwise or...uh... anticlockwise?
3. When you're cruising down the street in the DeLorean about to hit 88mph. Anticlockwise.
4. Uncool - Anticool, Counterclockwise - Anticlockwise, "It's friday! But I have to wake up early for a parade tomorrow?! Anti-weekend!"