The way of left handed people. The opposite direction to how the little ticky things go on your spiderman themed wristwatch.
Many things go anti-clockwise, however to list them would make the world implode.
Craig: "That girl was seriously hot! It's a shame that she walks around that lamp post in an anti-clockwise fashion."
David: "To be fair.. she is left handed."
means counter clockwise in "British English"
If your hair goes anticlockwise then you are gay.
1. Reverse of clockwise
2. Rotating in the opposite direction.
3. To make time go backward
4. Counter, un-, or non. Whenever one wants to say something that is not one way but the other.
1. My clock ticks anticlockwise.
2. Bro, which way should I pass this? Clockwise or...uh... anticlockwise?
3. When you're cruising down the street in the DeLorean about to hit 88mph. Anticlockwise.
4. Uncool - Anticool, Counterclockwise - Anticlockwise, "It's friday! But I have to wake up early for a parade tomorrow?! Anti-weekend!"