Top definition
A more sophisticated way to say "I like u" or "I'm crushing on u" ect. Usually utilized when its a little more than a crush and more longstanding.
Boy "wanna know a secret?"
Girl "umm sure?"
Boy "I'm all about u..."
Girl "...akward"
Boy "jk"
Girl "um ok..."
by ASmallSmurf February 14, 2011
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug