look up any word, like mexican microwave:
An Americano is a style of coffee. A shot of espresso combined with hot water.

If you take it black, then you're having an African Americano.
To the barrista - "May I have an Americano please?"

"Do you take it with milk sir?"

"Nothing thanks. Just make it an African Americano please."
by Simon C. Dermer July 23, 2009

Words related to African Americano

black cofee creme straight sugar