2) May or may not have had only 1 testicle.
3) Had a furry thing living under his nose.
4) Famous for getting stuck in a war on 2 fronts....what a dumbass.
You are also wrong in the fact that you think Hitler tried to gain citizenship to Poland. At the outbreak of World War 1, Hitler applied for the German army, thus granting him automatic citizenship to Germany. He never once went to Poland.
And it is spelt Auschwitz, not Aushwitz. Auschwitz-Birkenau, commanded from 1941-45 by Rudolf Hoess and Otto Moll, allegedly has the highest murder rate of all the concentration camps. I will not argue with this.
The fact that you say Germany never attacked Russia makes my skin crawl with rage. My great granparents lived in Stalingrad, and i have a large part of my family from Leningrad. You do some research, and come back and tell me whether or not Germany attacked Russia. Germany ruthelessly sieged Leningrad for months. Residents of the city were forced into eating rats and other disease-ridden creatures, as well as insects. Stalingrad, the second largest city in Russia at the time, was completely obliterated by German military action and German air raids. Small villages? no, no these were the two largest cities in Soviet Russia besides Moscow at that time.
I would like for you to show me the 'records' that prove that Hitler fled to California. Maybe you are confused with Argentina, where most Nazi leaders escaped to such as Eichmann or Mengele. Even so, there is no documentation proving Hitler ever got out of Germany. In fact, the contreversey regarding Hitler's death is completely unfounded. Soviet troops found his skull when they invaded the FuehrerBunker in Berlin, and it was paired up with dental records to prove it was the skull of Hitler.
The fact that at the end of your definition you wrote 'But please dont post s--t if you dont know what youre talking bout' makes me highly consider that you wrote that entire article as a joke. It would make sense, for all that article did was showcase your complete ineptness on history.
Most people think of him as a German, though he's actually AUSTRIAN! He is the reason most people think all German's are nazis.
friend:awesome its such a beautiful country with great mountains,food,women and i met adolf hitler!
me:sounds great....wait what?
- "Fuhrer": supreme leader of Germany ( 1933-1945)
- Anti- semitic
- Fought the western allies during the war
- Germans surrender and do not follow orders as given
- Axis: Germany, Italy, Japan and other nations
- Italy: weak, surrendering because many people do not like Hitler and the war
-Japan: very effective axis power, but bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki scares the masses.
-The war ends with Germany taking sole blame as well
-Victors write more History
- Holocaust may exist because Hitler speech states: " If Jewish interests are successful in prolonging the world into yet another world war, it will not be a victory for the Jew, but rather the total annihilation of Jewry in Europe." Jan 30th,1939