Symptoms of AOCD include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Parking a minimum of 10 parking spaces from all other cars in a parking lot to avoid door dings or parking lot accidents (also characterized by parking in far corner spots).
2. Washing your car more than once a week
3. Tapping your feet together before placing them inside your vehicle.
4. Keeping automotive cleaners, waxes, and polishes inside your car at all time.
5. Never using your windshield washer fluid because you always keep your windshield clean.
6. Owning more microfiber auto cloths than any other towels in your house.
7. Keeping car parts in your own bedroom to keep them safe and clean.
8. Your car gets dirtier when it's rained on.