Top definition
This person is usually grossly over-weight and has more facial hair than Osama Bin Laden.

1. 75% of what this person usually says is bullshit. The other 25% is also bullshit.

2. This person will have a severe fetish for gingers: Male, female and animals.

3. Ebay is his facebook.

4. Commonly found in a shit hole surrounded by shit.

And that's it Bob's your uncle.
'My boyfriend has been a bit of 'A Max Fleming' recently; I'll probably chomp his cock off next time he tries to shove it in my mouth.'
by Precious12345678 September 29, 2011
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug