Top Definition
n. - A person whom, 25% of the time you get along with. The other 75% of the time, you just want to punch them in the face, and tell them to eat-a-dick. This is also a person whom you task out to perform menial duties.

This can also apply to other things in life. Such as a person who 25% of the time they're on track and doing well, and the other 75% of the time they are clueless and brain dead.
Hey 25/75, I have some charlie work that needs to be done.
by Doc Hops September 05, 2009

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Your favorite word on a white mug.

Create a mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Soft and offensive. Just like you.

Buy the t-shirt

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Smooth, soft, slim fit American Apparel shirt. Custom printed. 100% fine jersey cotton, except for heather grey (90% cotton).

Buy the t-shirt