1. A crappy publicity stunt spearheaded by P. Diddy to call even more attention to himself.
2. A campaign to get more 18-24 year olds off their booties and down to the polling place. This campaign features all of the latest celebrities this generation worships because they can't think for themselves.
3. An attempt to recruit new Democrats.
1. Farnsworth Bently is getting more spotlight then me. Let me push this VOTE OR DIE campaign off on the MTV generation. Plus, it will be free publicity- just in time for Making The Band 3, which airs next season.
2. Since college age kids don't give a crap about this nation's politics, let's have celebrities tell them to vote.
3. Since the word Republican is synonomous w/good ole' boys, and other wealthy, racist, undersireables, most of the new voters will have to register & vote Democrat. It's not like they will take the time to see what the Green Party or the Libertarians have to offer.
1. An annoying ex-reality tv star that manged to get everywhere on TV
2. Someone who has only starred in one thing in thier misrable acting career and spend the remains of thier pay in beer then do drugs to get noticed or shag a famous person. Often sighted on Celebrity Big Brother because they couldn't pay thier rent and got thrown in for the money and expect fame.
1. 'Hello I'm Jade Goody (Z-list celebrity)from Big Brother 4 and I've made a new diet so give me money to pay for my one room flat'
2. (With drunken exspresion) 'I starred in Doctor who, I was the guy on the left, then I was a police officer in eastenders, do you remember?'
'TMZ' stands for "Thirty Mile Zone," a term which originated in the 1960's. Due to the growth of 'on location' shoots, studios established a "thirty mile zone" to monitor the regulations of shooting throughout Hollywood. The zone was originally centered in Los Angeles around the old offices of The Association of Motion Pictures and Television Producers at Beverly and La Cienega Boulevards in California. It was often said that "Everything entertainment happens in the 'Thirty Mile Zone.'" So essentially, the "Thirty Mile Zone" represents the epicenter of Hollywood. Also- you see/hear this reference on the celebrity gossip show/site "tmz.com"
I saw on tmz.com where Britney Spears had her baby on her lap while driving.
The name of the day your username was born (on Reddit.com).
A great day of celebration, which typically requires a post.
Usernames celebrating their cake day will have a cake icon next to their username.
Today is my cake day, and my actual birthday is a week from now and Thanksgiving is Thursday, thus making this an awesome week. Reddit, I want to know, what was your best week ever? on Nov 22 from lawngnomeking