look up any word, like fluffer:

1 definition by the master-debater [good at arguing or stutter, you decide]

Reference to the male genitalia, in the context of him "getting some".
"Yo Broski, how are things treatin' you on the southern front?"
"Great man, I just got some ass last night!"


"Things are quiet on the southern front."
"Ah, in a dryspell, eh?"