The star of Lupin the 3rd; he is the clever master thief of the group who acts like a cross between Master Rochi on DBZ and a hyperactive toddler who has eaten 1789 times his weight in sugar. He is always one step away from getting caught, but is clever enough to think up strategies to keep him from being Bib Joe's prison wife.
Somebody give Lupin some Ritalin; he's swinging from the chandeliers again!!!!
When a dude suddenly does something extremely gay, like crossing his legs when he sits down. This has been known to destroy many good relationships.
My cousin's ex-girlfriend's hairdresser's nephew committed a random act of faggotry when he declined to go mountain climbing. His reason: "It'll ruin my manicure."
Someone who just spaces out all the time, usually when they should be doing something productive instead.
I was a Space-Cadet in history class, so I missed all the assignments and I'm going fail this stupid course!
Turn into ADULTS! when they turn 18 years old.
:P I couldn't resist
The guy next door to my cousin is a total nimrod.
A monkey that lives in somebody's butt, or a very pesky person who you want to feed to a rabid Mako shark.
Stop being such a butt-monkey and help me clean this garage!
Simply put, these are weight-loss methods that will work for anyone. They are simple, inexpensive, and don't require medicines or bulky, complicated machinery.
1. EAT IN MODERATION- This means don't go out and eat 6 Big Macs, 2 family sized pizzas, 4 extra-large bags of fries when a small bag of fries with a normal-szed burger will do.
2. EXERCISE MORE OFTEN- If you're a kid, participate in your PE class (No, sitting on the bleachers and discussing whether Ja-Rule is gay or not doesn't count!) frequently. If you're an adult, jog around the block or join an exercise class.
3. TRY A GREATER VARIETY OF FOODS- Don't just eat junk food and chips; try someting spicy or savory once in a while. Try to integrate more of the food groups into your daily diet as well.
4. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY- When you feel full, stop eating. It's as simple as that. Just save what you can for next time.
5. DON'T BELIEVE THE (LOW-FAT) HYPE!- Low- fat doesn't neccesarily mean 'low-fat'; it caould be loaded with dyes and added sweeteners.
6. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THOSE FAD DIETS- The only thing that will slim down is your wallet.