Sea·son·al Dread \ˈsē-zən-əl 'dred\
1. Feelings of hopelessness, personal lament, or melancholy that are directly related to long durations of unfavorable weather patterns or temperature.
2. Feeling listlessness and bored after being stuck inside a house throughout a Minnesota winter with nothing to do except play Jenga by yourself.
3. Hatred of mother nature for the unfortunate tundra region you live in.
1. Billy was overcome by a feeling of seasonal dread as he looked out the window and realized the empty wasteland that was his backyard would be covered with 2-feet of snow another 4 months.
2. The snow yetti was filled with an overwhelming sense of seasonal dread upon the realization that all his Perrenials were not planted below the frost line.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug