A tourist to the Northern Michigan region. (Upper Peninsula, or Northern Lower Michigan).
"Fudgies" can be identified by the following features:
1. Bright Clothing
2. Absurd amount of cologne.
3. Wearing Socks and Shoes on the beach.
4. Wearing Socks with their Sandals.
5. Driving a Cadillac.
6. City driving habits.
7. Incapability to park within the lines.
8. Using spray bottles on the beach to identify "Petoskey Stones."
9. Pronunciation of Mackinac as "Mack-in-ack"
10. Asking, "What time does the bridge swing over to the island?"
"Do they realize that almost every stone on this beach is a Petoskey stone?"
"Probably not, they look like fudgies."
"Excuse me, how do we get to the Less Chen-ucks Islands?"
"It's just up the road.. and it's 'Les Chenaux'.. damn fudgie."