1. when a lobster gives the pinch
2. to give "the finger" by forming your hand into a claw shape and "pinching", before quickly scuttling
3. to dine and dash
4. to go or leave
1. a lobster pinched a chef in a kitchen and scuttled away.
2. "he cut me off so I had to give the pinch"
3. "I couldn't find my wallet so I had to pich and scuttle.
4. It's late, I gotta pinch and scuttle.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.