Independant to the traditional usage of wise, i.e not used to describe a person with wisdom.
1. Being quick witted in your actions or comments, usually for the purpose of humour.
2. A football player who is skillful and provides impressive performances involving various flicks, chips and turns. Patrick Vieira would not be described as being wise, David Villa, Lionel messi and Alessandro Del Piero would be.
3. Can be used to describe a person who is annoying you.
1. Teacher tells a pupil to leave the classroom after the pupil misbehaves, at which point the pupil proceeds to leave the classroom, however the pupil immediately returns to his seat after only briefly walking out of the door.
2. What a goal! Left foot chip from outside the area, Ibrahimovic is such an ultimate wise.
Look at this, Gourcuff ruined those defenders with that turn, what a wise!
Ronaldinho is the wisest of the wise.
3. Oh butt, stop being such a wise en'.