A Christian who believes that it is extremely important to not only be a Christian, but, also to be a member of their specific denomination.
Quite a few Christians I know are Churchians. They do not like it when I visit Christian churches that are not of their denomination.
SEAL OF GOD = Often confused with the SEAL OF YAHWEH (the mark put on Yahweh's elect during the Tribulation), the SEAL OF GOD is the term used by The Beast to trick people into taking the Mark Of The Beast.
THE BEAST: We can't call it "The Mark Of The Beast", or people won't want to take it. We will have the "World Economic Unit" for Atheists. As for those who pretend to be Believers, the "World Ecclesiastical Union will issue "the Seal Of God" (Globally Obligated Dollar) that'll trick 'em."
EXODUS 31:12-18, (excerpts below)
16> "Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH THROUGHOUT THEIR GENERATIONS AS A PERPETUAL COVENANT,"
17> "It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel FOREVER; for in 6 days Yahweh made the heavens and the earth, and ON THE 7TH DAY HE RESTED AND WAS REFRESHED."
If someone, anyone, even someone who CLAIMS to be a disciple of Yahshua, says that the Sabbath was changed to Sunday, or done away with, or is now irrelevant, should we believe that person?
Does the Word of Yahweh allow for any such changes?
Sabbath = day of rest.
In the Bible, there are 7 ANNUAL SABBATHS in addition to the weekly 7th day Sabbath. These are mentioned in LEVITICUS 23.
The 7 ANNUAL SABBATHS are:
1) 1st day of Unleavened Bread (23:7)
2) 7th day of Unleavened Bread (23:8)
3) Feast of Weeks (Shavuot) (23:21)
4) Feast of Trumpets (23:24-25)
5) Day of Atonement (23:27-28)
6) 1st day, Feast of Tabernacles (Succot)
7) Last Great Day (8th day of Succot)
Supposedly, the day that "Jesus" (Yahshua) was crucified, according to popular Christianity. Then He rose on Easter Sunday. This does not add up to 3 days and 3 nights (Matthew 12:40).
(Yahshua said) "For as Jonah was 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of a great fish, so will the Son of Man be 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth."
1. Crucified on Wednesday (Passover) and placed in the tomb before sunset.
2. Wednesday night. Yahshua is in the "heart of the earth" ONE NIGHT.
3. Thursday. Yahshua is in the "heart of the earth" ONE DAY & ONE NIGHT.
4. Thursday night. Yahshua is in the "heart of the earth" ONE DAY & TWO NIGHTS.
5. Friday ("Good Friday"?). Yahshua is in the "heart of the earth" TWO DAYS & TWO NIGHTS.
6. Friday night. Yahshua is in the "heart of the earth" TWO DAYS & THREE NIGHTS.
7. Saturday. Yahshua is in the "heart of the earth" THREE DAYS & THREE NIGHTS.
8. Saturday night. Yahshua rises from the tomb.
9. Sunday morning ("Easter Sunday"?). Yahshua's disciples come to the tomb to find HE HAS ALREADY RISEN.
read JEREMIAH 31:31-34, (excerpts below)
31> "Behold, the days are coming", declares Yahweh, "when I will make a NEW COVENANT with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah (Yahudah)"
33> "...I will put MY LAW(TORAH)IN THEIR MINDS, AND WRITE IT ON THEIR HEARTS ..."
34> "...their sin I will remember no more."
The typical Christian concept of the NEW COVENANT seems to have no knowledge or understanding of the Bible's very first mention of it!
A literal first-century church which symbolically represents the church at its best.
OPPOSITE: church of Laodicea
7)And to the angel of the church of Philadelphia write...
8)...you...have kept My Word, and have not denied My Name.