1. A Gun, knife, or other weapon.
2. Anything used for the smoking of various drugs, most commonly marijuana, most commonly a pipe.
3. A graffiti mural.
4. A place.
5. Short - piece of shit.
6. Generic - anything.
1. This piece shoots nice, only cost $50.
2. Dude, nice piece! Let's smoke.
3. Yo, I threw up a hot piece down near 2nd.
4. Dude, I'ma bounce out this piece before drama goes down.
5. Dude, look at that car, what a fucking piece.
6. Yo, nice piece!
The act of seducing a girl in order to smash her, and then shortly after, fleeing from the scene, leaving the girl wondering what the fuck just happened. In a hit and run, you either don't give the girl your name and number, or you give her a false name and number. It is a common scenario in one night stands, and is usually demeaning and humiliating for the woman, but gives the male something to gloat about to his friends.
John: Dude, I pulled a hit and run on Jessica last night!
Someone who puts on a false personality, usually in an attempt to get laid, or make friends with people of a different clique. A fronter may also show things off that aren't theirs, such as their daddy's rolex, their best friend's whip, etc...
Dickhead: Did you see Sean chillin' with all those punk rock kids and listening to their music?