The only reason people like Barack Obama is because he is the oppostie of George Bush, a non-white democrat.
- He wants to negotiate with terrorists to make deals, it's not a good idea talking to people that wanna KIll you
- He is only half black and he went to Yale, not from the ghetto, so he can stop pretending he is the next Martin Luther King Jr.
- He has no expierence at all except being a state senator for 3 years, most of which he spent campainging
- He is against lowering gas prices
- He says he wants change, yet he doesn't say what it is
- Atteneded a racist church that preached that Jesus was black and that white people killed him
- Looks down on middleclass
- Claims to be 100% Christian, yet he has a muslim name and his whole family is muslim, not that it matters what religon he is but he his background is just shady
- Oh yea and alot of you people are just brainwashed by his campagin, Just because he says he wants change doesn't mean he is going to make a good president
Person: Barack Obama will like be nice to us because he is black and knows what it's like to be poor!
Me: Obama is a rich snob that went to yale and looks down on the middle class, so have fun if you want a president like that
I'll basically sum up the regions/states:
Northeast; Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. Famous for NYC and Jersey shores. Known for high education and lots of money but has some ghettos like Camden, West Philly, Harlem and more. Despite popular believe it is not freezing here. It can get as hot as 90 - 100 degrees in the summer. The spring is usually warm and rainy. The fall is nice. And Winter is cold but no one cares cause snow means no school and fun. We don't think we have accents but we do. New York (Brooklyn, Staten Island accents), Boston, Philly, Jersey all have accents. Jersey people say Jurzee
not Joisey. We talk pretty fast and everyone's in a rush. Parties are crazy up here. We are diverse, whites, blacks, hispanics, asians all live together. Sports are big, especially baseball, soccer, lax, football, and cheerleading.
Midwest; Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, North and South Dakota. Known for Chicago and Detroit. They have a slight accent. Midwest may not have beaches but it is still an intresting part of the country.
West; Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Wyoming, Colorado, and Utah. Known for Las Vegas, Denver and Salt Lake City. Las Vegas is paradise. It might not have beaches but with pools so great you really don't need them. This part of the country has a ...