look up any word, like hipster:

1 definition by jarrett fontaine

The area of skin located on the hinge of the underside of the kneecap. Instead of having to say "in middle of the back of my leg" or "underneath my knee joint", you can now simply say snubem.
I have a nasty mosquito bite on my left snubem.
by jarrett fontaine April 30, 2008