1. The phonetic spelling of the typical rap or techno beat where the "un" is the bass (made deep in the throat) and the "tss" is the cymbal (made with the tongue on the roof of the mouth.)
2. A declaration of satisfaction, achievement, or generic contentness.
3. Variation, unts, can be said "u - n - t - s" to express definition 2.
1. untss, untss, untss tss tss tss...
2. After thoroughly defeating his friend in a friendly game of Jenga, Dave proclaimed his superiority when he said, "untss, untss."
3. Stephen said, "Dang! 105% on my Spanish test, u-n-t-s, u-n-t-s."
1. Declaring that something is funny and asking if others agree with you. Usually used in a sarcastic or obvious manner.
Check out that duck taking a shit. lol, right?