"Flair" is a general term used to describe round buttons of various sizes pinned to one's shirts and used to express one's self. Popularized by the 1999 film "Office Space," where a restaurant "Chotchkie's" required employees to wear "at least" 15 pieces of flair.
1. a person who frequently uses drugs
2. one who wishes they had access to drugs
3. one who tries to find a connection to drugs in every song that has ever been recorded. (Some common examples are The Beatles' Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds and Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4)
1. I think my roommate is a druggie cuz I saw him smokin' weed in the bathroom last night.
2. I think my brother is a druggie because after we moved he had "withdrawal" symptoms, probably cuz he didn't know where to get the stuff in our new neighborhood.
3. My uncle thinks that every song is about drugs. I believe firmly that he is a druggie.