1. To have superior power over.
2. To surpass or outdo.
3. When a person says "trump," you are required to do whatever you just claimed you would do, no matter how exaggerated it was. If you don't do it, you get a spartan kick to the chest.
1. Bob: The president's word trumps yours, Joe, you homeless piece of shit. When he says something it must be done.
2. Joe: Man, I'll trump your ass in a fight!
3. Bob: I'll eat my own shit if I don't beat you!
After losing the fight, Bob has to eat his own shit (or else get a spartan kick to the chest from Joe).