1. adj. - A term used to classify anything lacking a clear definition or anything that at the time of use the user cannot find a fit definition for.
2. v. - A verb that can be used interchangeably with any verb in the english language.
3. n. - A yiddish errandboy.
1. "This isnt a watermelon color-scheme, I'd like to think of it as pasheesh."
2. "So i'm pasheeshing this bitch right, and just when shes about to pasheesh, her dad pasheeshes through the door and gives me the pasheeshing of my life."
3. "if that little pasheesh isn't back with my melons in 5 minutes, i swear ill pasheesh his ass.