look up any word, like half chub:

1 definition by danny wright

when your balls sweat after a long time of playing a sport and the inside of your pants rubb along the sweat and make small clumps called ballcheese
man dude after playing football for like 4 hrs not only did i get a bad case of swampass i got horrible ballcheese
by danny wright August 22, 2005