The persona exemplified by conservatism and backwoods bravado. This character can be found in any part of the world and the term defines all manner of sins including eating giant turkey legs at the county fair, wearing tall tube socks with very short denim shorts, and drinking Stag or Pabst Blue Ribbon beers. Can be used in both adjective or a noun form. Synonyms include "hoosier," "hick" and "white trash." Founded by Chip Benson after extensive research in middle America.
1. David Spade's character in the movie, "Joe Dirt" is a turkey-leg.
2. Any man, woman or child with mullet is a turkey-leg.
3. A person who owns a 1997 Camaro, Firebird or Mustang and follows Nascar avidly is a turkey-leg.
4. Any woman with dark roots, blonde hair, smoker's cough and a cigarette pouch coin purse is a turkey-leg.
5. Can often be named "Bubba" or "Angel."
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug