Badly modified car made to look fast but most probably running the original 4 cylinder engine with less than 100 horse power. Usually Japanese, although, there are a few European and American examples about.
Identifying features include:
* Ear piercing fart like sounds produced by the exhaust.
* Loud music coming from the car.
* Badly modified lowered suspension makes the car bounce dangerously even on the smoothest of roads.
* Often seen wrapped around the tree.
* Often driven by spotty teenagers with their equally spotty girlfriends on the passenger seat.
* HUGE wings made out of sheet aluminium.
Oh look! Another rice burner wrapped around a tree.
One of the most beautiful pony cars ever made, it was always true to the original formula and sadly was discontinued in 2002 after 4 generations of some of the greatest cars the world has ever seen.
My Camaro will out corner any stupid little hot hatch.
My Camaro is the coolest car in town.