1 definition by aboriginee of terror

Top Definition
the worthless skin around a vagina, in 80% of cases. In the other 20%, an intelligent, caring, creative, rational individual of the human race.
Dude you need to get a woman!
Why? I can get some pussy anytime I want!!!
by aboriginee of terror January 26, 2010

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.