Cojudo or cojuda. (From Latin colĕus, testicle)
1. Adjective: said of an animal that has not been castrated.
2. Adjective used in South America, mostly in Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador: stupid, dumb, silly, fool.
3. Adjective used in South America, mostly in Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador: asshole, bastard, dickhead.
(Del lat. colĕus, testículo):
1. adjetivo: dicho de un animal no castrado.
2. adjetivo: usado en Sudamérica, sobre todo en Perú, Bolivia y Ecuador: tonto, bobo.
3. adjetivo: usado en Sudamérica, sobre todo en Perú, Bolivia y Ecuador: pendejo, patán, mala persona.
That guy honked his horn at me although I had the right of way when I was crossing the street. What a cojudo!
Ese tipo me pitó a pesar de que yo tenía preferencia al cruzar la calle. ¡Qué cojudo!
Word derived from the phonetic transcription of the acronym for Generic White Canadian, or GWC.
In the same way that white Canadians tend to group together people from different cultural backgrounds into one homogenous mass, (like calling all Asian people Chinese, all Latin American people Spanish and all Middle Eastern people Arabic), this word amalgamates all white Canadians whose ancestry is probably Northern European, although not immediately evident and identifiable to other cultural and racial groups.
An Eastern Indian-Canadian: Hey, Lorena, do you know where Anne is from originally?
A Mexican-Canadian: No, Shivinder, I don’t… I think she’s a gwick, actually.