1. When an artist conforms to the way record labels, managers, etc see them to make money through commercial success and generally not the original fan base.
2. When an artist conforms to the way they believe their fan base see's them.
3. When an artist gets too big for their own good, and believe that they are god(s) and can do anything they want.
4. When an artist changes their play style to make more money
5. An artist which no longer does it for the fans
1. Metallica (90's).
2. The Darkness.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug